Obtain a Death Certificate In Barbados By Online
- Check out The Registration Department, New Supreme Court Complex, Whitepark Road, St. Michael.
- Get the application forms. To download a death certificate application form, click on this link: http://www.lawcourts.gov.bb/Documents/Application%20for%20Death%20Certificate.pdf.
- Fill in this application.
- Send the request to Registration Department, and then be sure to include a Money Order to pay payment of the fee for processing.
- Money Orders must be addressed at the office of the Supreme Court. People who opt for this type of application should also submit an addressed envelope that is self-addressed and with sufficient return postage.
- The application must be submitted in full and sent to the Registrar of the Supreme Court
New Supreme Court Complex,
Office Locations and Contacts
The Registrar for Barbados’s Supreme Court of Barbados
Telephone: +1 (246)-426-3461
Fax: +1 (246)-426-2405
Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Foreign Trade
1 Culloden Road,
Telephone: (246) 431-2200
Fax: (246) 429-6652 / (246) 228-0838
- Family members of the deceased.
- Anyone who wants to have an official death certificate.
Applications are processed at an amount in the amount of BDS$5.00.
Documents to Utilize
Request for Death Certificate
Information of the applicant
- National registration number of the national registration
Details of the Death Certificate Required
- Surname of deceased and Christian name
- Date of death
- National registration number of deceased dead
- The place of death
The Document is required
The Death Certificate a legal document that provides specifics to a deceased person, such as the title of the person and his birthdate as well as when the death occurred..
Application for Death Certificate: http://www.foreign.gov.bb/pageselect.cfm?page=110