Obtain a Death Certificate In Bermuda By Online
- Go to the registry general during business hours to download the application form.
- Fill out the application and attach the necessary documents.
- Choose the death certificate that you would like you apply. E.g. Express or Normal process
- Send in your application form to verify your identity and pay the applicable cost
- Registry General will review your application and provide the death certificate.
Apply by e-mail:
- If you do not reside in Bermuda You can apply for the death Certificate by getting the form for a certificate via the government of Bermuda site: Website or directly by downloading it using the link below: form
- Fill out the form correctly and include all complete information.
- Pay the fee for application. Be aware that you have to pay with a credit or debit card when you fill out the certificate. Order Form.
- Attach the required documents to the form and send it to the register general through their email address:taarchibald@gov or email@example.com
- After receiving your application, after receiving your application, the Register General will review the application and mail it to you at the address you specified.
Required Documents For Obtain a Death Certificate
- Complete the application form
- Valid ID
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Home Affairs Department of Registry General:
30 Parliament Street
Hamilton HM 12
(441) 297-7739 (441)297-7976
- All deaths recorded within Bermuda are eligible for death certificates.
- Death Certificate $60.00
- Death Certificate Express $85.00
- Birth Certificate (Without Search) $35.00
- The Death Certificate (Without Search) Express $60.0
- Death certificates last forever.
Documents to Utilize
- Certificate Order Form Form
- Within two weeks.
- If you are applying for the death certificate using the certificate order form to pay for the application fee using an online credit card or debit card, and provide the information for the card on the application form.
The Information You Need
- Certificate registration number
- Information on payment related to payments
The Document is required
- This document proves that death had occurred.
Government of Bermuda: Government of Bermuda