How To Obtain a Death Certificate In Chile
Apply In Online
- Go to http://www.registrociv
il.cl. Go to “Online Certificates”.
- Select the certificate to get the complete information.
- The certificate you requested will be delivered to your email.
Contact us via phone
- Make a call to 600 370 2000 using an unlocked mobile or landline.
- Choose option 5 to request a complimentary certificate.
- The executive who responded to the phone will inform you RUN or the individual who requested the certificate.
- Be sure to note down the kind of certificate you’ll need.
- Enter the email address you’d like to receive your certificate.
- Contact the executive, who will send the certificate back to the email address that you have reported.
Apply In Person
- Visit the Civil Registry and Identification office.
- You can request the certificate you require.
- Bring the necessary documents along and pay the fee.
- If your request is successful you will receive the certification.
Documents Required Obtain a Death Certificate
- Complete information or identity cards of deceased
Office Locations and Contacts
- Telephone Number 800 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the “Offices and Times” tab.
What Are All The Eligibility
To get an official death certificate for an individual, you must be aware of the Chilean RUN of the deceased.
Certificate of death for family allowance
- Online Free
- In Person In Person
Death certificate for all procedures
- In Person 710$
Certificate of death indicating cause of death
- Online and in Person 710$
NOTE: for every online transaction, you will be charged an additional fee of $201 per purchase that is made by using any options for payment.
The death certificate is valid up to 60 days if it’s an electronic version You can verify the number of characters that are inscribed on the certificate.
The death certificate can be issued instantly.
- There are three kinds that are issued death certificates by the Civil Registry and Identification in Chile. They are:
- Current: for general use.
- Centre killer is a requirement of insurance companies.
- Family allowances: for security for security.
- The documents are subject to payments of tax offices . They are available for purchase in the Civil Registry as well as Identification.
- The death certificate is available on the internet as well as in person.
- Full name of the individual
- The person’s RUN
- Email address of the person seeking the certificate
The Document is required Obtain a Death Certificate
The Death Certificate can be described as a legal document that provides specifics about deceased persons.
Information that could be helpful
- When presenting the death certificate for any procedure, it can be verified on the Chilean civil registry website for 60 calendar days from your date of purchase entering your folio’s number and verification code. The synchronicity with the information at the top of the page and the information the printed certificate proves that the validity of the document on the specific day.
- The certificates or requests may be paid with one of the payment options available on the official website: General Treasury of the Republic, Servipag or My Accounts.
If you pay through Servipag or my Accounts Add $ $101. Chilean pesos for each purchase made.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/