Obtain a Limousine License In Barbados By Online
- Take all the documents you’ll be required to show or provide in order to get a limousine permit.
- Visit the Accounts Section of the Licensing Authority to apply for the process.
- Apply for a job by filling out an application.
- Fill out the application form with all other documents required.
- Make payment for the fee of application.
Required Documents For Obtain a Limousine License
- A valid Driver’s License
- Two passport size photographs
- The Police Character Certificate
- The Medical Certification of Fitness to drive
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Transport and Works
Pine East-West Boulevard
Limousine License Application Fee: $25.00
Examples of Documents
- Name of the applicant, or the company
- Address of applicant or business
- Job of the applicant
- Telephone numbers
- Business location
- National Reg. No.
- Application reason
Documentation is needed
A limousine (or an limousine) is a luxurious saloon car or sedan, typically controlled by a driver. It includes a partition between driver’s compartment and the passenger.
Drivers from Barbados might require an extra license for the privilege of driving in a limousine.
- Ministry of Transport and Works Website: