Obtain a Marriage Certificate In Barbados By Online
- Go to The Registration Department, New Supreme Court Complex, Whitepark Road, St. Michael.
- Get the application forms. To download a marriage certificate application form, click on this link: http://www.lawcourts.gov.bb/Documents/Application%20for%20Marriage%20Certificate.pdf.
- Fill out this application.
- Send the completed Application to Registration Department and support the application with a money Order to pay the processing fee.
- Money Orders must be addressed at the office of the Supreme Court. Anyone who chooses this method of application should also submit an addressed envelope that is self-addressed and with sufficient return postage.
- The application must be submitted completely and addressed to: The Registrar of Supreme Court
New Supreme Court Complex,
Office Locations and Contacts
The Registerer of Barbados’s Supreme Court of Barbados
Telephone: +1 (246)-426-3461
Fax: +1 (246)-426-2405
Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Foreign Trade
1 Culloden Road,
Telephone: (246) 431-2200
Fax: (246) 429-6652 / (246) 228-0838
- Married couple
- Anyone who wants to have the marriage certificate. Anyone who is associated with the owner of the certificate of marriage.
Applications are processed at an amount that is BDS$10.00 for nationals and BDS$20.00 for non-nationals. In the event that the authorities in charge of the foreign government require an apostil be affixed to your certificate to prove authenticity You can be assessed an additional charge that is BDS$50.00.
Documents to Utilize
Request for Marriage Certificate:
Information of the applicant
- National registration number for national registration
Information of the Marriage Certificate Required
- full names of the husband and the full names of husband and
- the date of wedding
- the place of marriage
- National registration numbers for husband and wives national registration numbers of husband and
Documentation is needed
An official marriage document is a formal declaration that two persons have been married. In certain jurisdictions the marriage certificate is the official document that proves of two people who have participated in an official marriage ceremony. This includes states in which marriage licenses don’t exist.
Application for Marriage Certificate: http://www.foreign.gov.bb/pageselect.cfm?page=110