Obtain a Marriage Certificate In Italy By Online
To get the certificate, you need to fill out the application form, including as well as the generality of your spouses as well as the date and location of marriage mentioned in the certificate, and also the information regarding their identification.
Required Documents For Obtain a Marriage Certificate
- Birth certificate
- A final divorce ( sentenza di divorzio) or annulment decree or death certificate (if previously married)
- If one of the parties is younger than 18 years of age, a sworn declaration of consent to wedding by parent or guardian legal
- Additionally, you’ll need the necessary tax stamp
- It is also possible to get a certificate with no restriction ( nulla or osta) at a consulate that states that in accordance with the laws that you are legally bound in your home country it is not a problem to the union.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministero dell’InternoHomePiazza del Viminale n. 1 – 00184 Roma
TelefonoCentralino tel. 064651
GPS COORDINATE GPS
The Booking Office has published marriage announcements in the form of a book.
Via della Consolata 23, 10122 Torino Scale sn. 1st floor wheelchair accessible access via Via Giulio 22.
Hours: Monday through Thursday, from 8.15 am until 15.00 Hours on Fridays, 8:15-13:50
Telephone +39,011,442 5554/5324/5015/5488 +39,011,442
Office of Publications Minutes of Marriage
Uff.2 Tel – 011 442 5323; Uff.3 – 011 442 5195; Uff.4 – 011 442 5600
Office for Civil Weddings in Italy
TEL 011 4425467, 5040.5187
Office civil marriages outside Turin
Office-based religious weddings in Turin
Office-based religious weddings outside Turin
Tel. 011 4425012; 5153,5422;5014,5423
Tribunale Civile di Roma
“Atti Notori” Office “Atti Notori”
Viale Giulio Cesare 54/B
1st Floor, Room 86 T +39 063577 296
Morning: Monday through Friday : 9:00 until 13.00
Afternoon Then, Thursday from 15:00 pm until 16:20
Italian Embassies or Consulates Abroad
List of Italian municipalities
The marriage certificate could be needed by those with an acceptable document of ID and are aware of the personal information of the person who the certificate is related to.
The applicant must pay for the fee for certification that are approximately 0.26. The amount is set by the municipality where the request is submitted.
An official marriage license is valid until the point the marriage ends through divorce.
Documents to Utilize
Marriage Certificate: Fill out the form below: Certificato of Matrimony (PDF 51kb, PDF)
The most important requirement for this certificate is that the person has had their wedding in the municipality which you want to obtain the certificate. If the marriage took place in a different municipality, it is essential that the ceremony was recorded in the municipality from which you want the certificate. This is because the spouses or at least one on the day of the wedding was a resident in this area.
The Information You Need
- The name of the couple who will be getting wed.
- Name of their witnesses.
- The couple’s age when they plan to wed.
- Marital background.
- The date and the location in which the wedding was held.
- Authority issuing
Documentation is needed
A Marriage Certificate contains information about the couple’s marriage (personal information for the couples, their date and the place) filed with the Civil Registry Office.
Information that could be helpful
- Full Copy of Marriage Act Full Copy of Marriage Act is an official copy of the certificate that is recorded in the civil registry. It includes the information of spouses’ names as well as dates and locations of birth, as well as the date of wedding. It could also include any extra notes like the name of the priest in the parish the name of the church, name of the church, residence and citizenship, property regime (communion or divorce of property) and divorce.
- An Extract of Marriage attests the date of the marriage and includes details about the date as well as the particulars for the married couple. It could also include any additional information: residency or citizenship, property regime (communion or segregation of properties) and divorce.
Other uses for the document/certificate
The marriage certificate is typically used to establish the validity of the marriage.
- Remember that a marriage ceremony celebrated in another country is likely has significance for Italy to be recorded by the City Italian responsible authority.
- A Multilanguage Wedding Certificate (MMC) is certificate that attests to the date and the place of the marriage ceremony of a couple. It is which is in Multilanguage format and can be used in other countries without translation. The certificate was created according to Vienna Convention of Sept. 8th of 1976. It has been confirmed it is multilingual. Certificates is valid and is recognized to be valid in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro as well as Macedonia, Montenegro Netherlands, Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey.