Obtain a Police Clearance Certificate (Police Criminal Record Check) In Bermuda By Yourself
- PCC is available by visiting Bermuda Police Service Station or Police Headquarters.
- Contact details: Bermuda police service please refer to the webpage to find the required information.
- Applications forms are available at the office of the particular department or can be downloaded via this URL: Police clearance certificate
- Make your way to the appropriate office. Make sure to bring the necessary copy of documents and originals with you in the offices.
- Please adhere to the authorities’ guidelines and submit your filled out application together with the supporting the required documents. The applicant must pay any charges according to the guidelines.
- The application will be processed by the department responsible for it.
- The certificate is available from the location where the applicants applied in person. It is sent by mail after notification or issued according to the rules.
- Police Vetting Office,
- 10 Headquarters Hill
- Prospect Devonshire, DV 01, Bermuda
Application process for Bermuda and elsewhere.
- a. You can apply via mail(post)
- The applicant must apply to”Bermuda Police Headquarters Administration Department “Bermuda Police Administration Headquarters Department” for the PCC via mail(post).
- The applicant must fill out the application form by clicking the link. : Application
- Once you have filled the application in, please include the completed applicationalong with the necessary document, and payment information. Then, send them to the contact address given below.
- The completed application will be handled by the appropriate department.
- This certificate is handed over to the applicant in accordance with the guidelines.
- Mail(post) these sets of papers to
- Police Vetting Section – CRO
- Bermuda Police Service, P.O. Box HM 531,
- Hamilton, HM CX, Bermuda.
Required Documents For Obtain a Police Clearance Certificate (Police Criminal Record Check)
Specific to a country
- Notarized valid identity documents (identity card or passport, driving licence, etc.).
- Valid passport.
- Document of the Citizen/Document of National Identity (DNI)
- A duplicate of your passport when staying in Bermuda.
- A photocopy of your permit for staying in Bermuda as well as your passport number, and the place of issue , as well.
- Documents that prove legality (copy of passport issued during that time period, and with the appropriate stamp and seal).
- Application: Certificate of police clearance
- Valid proof of citizenship with picture (respective identity cards issued by the respective country).
- Document to prove the need of this document.
- Your email ID (useful to relay problems with your application)
- A self-addressed , self-addressed and addressed envelope without stamps (as as).
- Contact number valid (applicant is able to be shared)
- An entire set of fingerprints collected by an authority that is recognized.
- Passport-size photos.
- Birth certificate (as per requirement).
Office Locations and Contacts
10 Headquarters Hill, Prospect Devonshire, DV 02,
Hamilton HMCX, BERMUDA,
Fax: 441 247 1750
Contacts: Neruda police
Bermuda is not home to own consulates or embassies abroad since it is officially represented through Great Britain. Visit the UK the governmentof The Foreign and Commonwealth Office for more information.
- A person who has a valid passport as well as an acceptable address proof.
- Age limit: or over. For minors applications must be made by the parent who has parental authority, even if the minor isn’t yet 16 yet.
- The residence address for the applicant should be identical to the address on the passport as well as other documents supporting it.
- Candidates who require of residence status, employment, or a long time visas, or who are seeking to move to a country that is not their own.
- Fees and charges vary from each the case. The latest fee requirements will be announced by the appropriate authorities when applying.
Validity standards vary between countries.
Documents to Utilize
Application to Police Criminal Record Check
Processing times vary according to the country in which it was it was applied.
Bermuda – Request the Police Clearance Certificate (Police Criminal Record Check PCC)
Requests from outside of the country will be directly to the authorities concerned.
Police documents are issued to the Police Commissioner upon the request from the Consulate General of Bermuda or upon the request of an consul from a recognized foreign consulate in Bermuda.
The Consulate General immediately requires the police certificate when dealing clearance requests.
Important Take note of this: In Bermuda there is the possibility to obtain grave convictions legally removed the police record. Thus, it is crucial to get an applicant to allow the release of any spent convictions.
The Information You Need
- Name in full, which includes prior address and names in Bermuda
- Nationalities of the present and the past
- Place and date of birth
- Date of arrival to Bermuda and the date of departure
- Places of employment and occupation in Bermuda
The Document is required
A police clearance certificate indicates that there is no criminal history against you for a specific amount of time, which is stated within the document.
An Police Criminal Record Check is Bermuda’s police clearance certificate that is an official duplicate of your criminal record as well as a statement of lack of any record with a criminal. The police clearance certificates differ for each territory and country and are sometimes referred to as police certificates as well as good conduct certificates. judicial record extracts, pcc and so on. The certificates are issued by the police or government departments, and are used for Citizenship and Immigration to prevent people who pose a threat for security in the country from being allowed into the country.
Information that can be useful
A Police Clearance Certificate is a official record of the final court rulings and convictions in the area of bankruptcy and mental incompetency, or a declaration that there is there is no record of this type.
It is important to note that to conduct a criminal record check and to provide an official police clearance certificate, the request of SF39 is required along with a cost of $100. For more details, go to this request form.
Other uses for the document/certificate
In numerous immigration cases, you might be requested by appropriate authorities to provide a Police Clearance Certificates from a country in which you’ve lived for some duration. If you are undergoing an the process of obtaining an immigration visa, you will certainly be required to present this type of certificate.
Police Certificates are given to those who wish to migrate to a range of countries, including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States of America.
Bermuda Police Service Bermuda Police Service will only accept requests in respect of Police Record Checks in the following conditions:
- Local applicants Paying a fee of $100 must be paid by cheque in cash (against receipt) or bank draft money order made payable to the Accountant General.
- For applicants from overseas The fee is $100. must be paid by an international bank transfer or money order in addition to being payable to the Accountant General.
- The form is submitted to Bermuda Police Service application form SF39.
- Signed and completed by the applicant.
- Directly submitted by the applicant, or the nominee of the applicant.
- If a nominee acts on behalf of the applicant, an approved consent form from the applicant who identifies the nominee’s identity must be obtained.
- The Government’s, Federal as well as State-issued photographic ID i.e. Passport or Driver’s License. A valid and notarized copy is accepted.
- Identification photos must be presented in person at the time the application is completed or notarized by:
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Notary Public
- Court Officer
This statement is a valid similarity to (applicants name) along with the date and identity of the person who notarized.
The application process is as follows:
- On the spot at any Police Station.
- In person in person at Police Headquarters, Prospect Devonshire.
- Post adressing: Bermuda Police Service
P.O. Box HM 533
Hamilton, HM CX
Note the fact that forms with errors or that are not complete with the correct payment information and photo identification cannot be completed and cannot be returned.