How To Obtain a Safe Conduct Document In Gabon
What is the process to apply:
- Go to at the Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI) office close to you and make an inquiry at the front desk.
- Application form can be obtained from the DGDI office, or download it via the DGDI website portal or click the link below to download,:(Application form)
- Complete and submit the duly filled application form, along with any documents supporting it (listed under the “Required documents” section) to be processed and verified to the official in charge who is at DGDI.
- Pay the application fee.
- If an authorized official is satisfied that all documents are correct and in order, you will be informed of the decision and issued with the document confirming your safe conduct.
Documents that are required Safe Conduct Document
- Original copy and copy of the residence permit
- Birth certificate copy for minors who are less than 16 years old , and authorized by the parent authority’s holder.
- A duplicate of the identity document that is signed by the person who has given the authorization
- Other documents that could be required by the DGDI
Office Locations and Contacts
EMI-IMMIGRATION:Directorate General for Documentation and Immigration (DGDI)
BP 1019 Libreville, Zone Industrielle d’Oloumi
Tel: (+241) 01 76 24 24/01 76 00 24
What Are All The Eligibility
- Foreigners who do not have diplomatic or consular representative in Gabon
Application fees of 20,000 CFA Francs for adults, and 10,000 CFA francs for minors younger than 16 years old.
Documents to Utilize
- Reasons for the request
- Names of all applicants
- Place of birth and birthplace
- Marital status
- The number of children
- Date and location of entry into Gabon
- Address for residence in Gabon
- The number of your residence card
- The applicant’s declaration
Need to have the Document
The Safe Conduct document is document that is issued to foreigners that do not have diplomatic or consular presence in Gabon and have lost their passports. It can be used to only travel to the country of its origin.