How To Obtain Divorce Certificate In Georgia
- Make a request to request a copy of a divorce certificate at any branch of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall. (contact details are listed below).
- Don’t forget to present a valid ID. The personnel at the registry could require your identification card to verify your identity. ensure that you are in possession of permission to receive the certificate.
- When you send your request ensure that you’ve given these crucial details that can make the search for the record easier
- Name of spouses
- Date of wedding
- The date of divorce was approved
- Make payment for the fee of application.
If you’re not in Georgia
You can use the hyperlink that is listed under “Office Contacts and Locations” section to contact the closest Embassy of Georgia in the country where you’re currently. The consular service desk at the Embassy will be able to assist you with your request for the copy of your Divorce Certificate.
Documents Required Divorce Certificate
- Written application
- Document attesting to the identity of the applicant
Office Locations and Contacts
Public Relations Service67 A. Tsereteli Avenue, 0154, Tbilisi, Georgia
agency at +99532 239 4010 10
+995 32 2 40 99 General Inspection
The number is +995 322 2 40 40 20 for Internal Audit.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Certificates of registration for civil acts are issued to the person who the civil acts have been registered.
- The registration certificate for civil acts may be given to any individual by the notarized authority of attorney
- Fifth business day: 2 GEL
- Third business day 7 GEL
- Second day of business 17 GEL
On the same day the following day: 27 GEL
Certificates of registration for civil acts can be obtained at any branch of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall. (contact information is provided below.)
The Information You Need
- Name of spouse
- Date of wedding
- The divorce decree was granted on the date that was filed.
The Document is required Divorce Certificate
This guideline explains how to get the divorce document in Georgia.