Obtain Food Export Certificate In United States By Online
- Begin your online application by clicking the Click here. In order to submit your application, you need to first sign up for an account. To do this, click Login/Create Account. In case you have already created an account simply enter your account’s username and password.
- Once you have logged in, click”Certificate Application Process” after logging in “Certificate Approval Process” choice from the menu of options accessible from the FURLS Home Page.
- Choose the type of certificate you’re seeking. Be sure you’re requesting the right type of certificate that is appropriate for the product you export. If you do not, it could cause the immediate rejection of your application. If you are not sure regarding which type of certificate you should choose, click that red icon on the list of certificate types.
- Complete all other necessary information.
- Check the verification statement, then click to check the I Agree checkbox to continue your application.
- Examine your application prior to sending it to be processed. You can also print your application prior to submission. You can click on the edit button to open the appropriate screen for data entry that allows you to modify the data. Don’t forget to save any changes you’ve made.
- If you’re prepared to send your request, simply click the Submit button, which is located on the end on the Review Screen. The system will then display an acknowledgement that your application was successfully submitted.
- The system will give you your application’s number. Save the application number for future use. You’ll need to provide the the application number whenever you are checking whether your applications are in the process of being processed. Be aware that you will be notified via email with your application number, as well as the message of successful submission.
Office Locations and Contacts
U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)1-800-216-7331
Help desk hours:
Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am until 11:00 midnight Eastern Standard Time
- Food Manufacturer Information
- Exporting Company Information
- Description of the Shipment
- The Shipment’s Destination in Mind (Country)
- The address where is the certificate(s) is to be sent.
Documentation is needed
The following is a step-by-step guideline on how to get the Food Export Certificate from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA):