How To Obtain Issuance of the Contribution Payment Guide In Angola
The payment Guide to make the payments towards the National Institute of Social Security (INSS) Apply In-Person By Yourself:
- Get your documents in order and visit for the SIAC for the SIAC Integrated Citizen Service facility in your local area.
- When you are inside the building, get a control number and password to access the Contribution Payment Guide and wait for your turn.
- After a time, you will get your password questioned by an official in the customer service counter to provide service.
- Go to the window and hand in your documents for verification to the Customer Service Representative
- The officer will verify whether your company’s data is current and, if not, will give your company records back to you, and suggest you to correct your company’s record information.
- If your company’s has been updated the accountant will create an invoice document in 3 copies, and send the guides to you.
Documents that are required Issuance of the Contribution Payment Guide
- Taxpayer or Company Registration Card.
Office Locations and Contacts
Address: Rua Cirilo da Conceicao e Silva no42 – 1st floor, Luanda.
- 222 33 20 48
- 222 33 79 47
- 223 39 21 33 Help to Taxpayers and Insured People
Phone: 222 69 59 99
Hours of operation: 8 hours from 8 to 6 pm.
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service
Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All service units: link
What Are All The Eligibility
- Angolan employers
- Free without charge
- up to 20 employees immediate.
- Between 21 and 150 workers for 72 hours
- More than 150 employees – define on a case-by-case basis
- The registration for the Social Security fund is mandatory for all employers organizations, for employees, for self-employed employees and those who are members of the clergy and the Religious.
The Document is required Issuance of the Contribution Payment Guide
- This is a guideline for payment to help you contribute Social Security funds to the INSS of Angola
Information that could be helpful
- Manual service guide at SIAC: SERVICE