How To Obtain Marriage Certificate In Andorra
- You can request an official copy of your marriage certificate online. click here
- Complete all of the mandatory fields. Be sure to verify all the information you’ve filled out prior to sending your application.
- You can choose to receive your certificate you by mail, or take it to the nearest Civil Registry Office.
If you are outside Andorra
Use the link listed under “Office Contacts and Locations” to connect with the closest Embassy of Andorra located in your country in which you are currently in. The consular services section of the Embassy is able to handle your request to get the marriage certificate.
Office Locations and Contacts
Civil Registry Address:Carrer Dr. Vilanova, 13
Edifici Davi, 4 pis
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Telephone: +(376) 809 580
Fax: +(376) 824 575
Embassades of Andorra
- The full name of the husband
- The full name of the wife
- E-mail address
- Contact number for telephone
- What do you want you receive the certificate?
- In person, visit the office of the Civil Registry
- Send the certificate to the address you provide (only for people who live in other countries)