Obtain National Workers Contract Visa In Benin By Online
- Your (employer) should go to your local Ministry of Labour and public service office in your area for more details and all the needed forms (listed below)
- Send a request letter at the Direction Generale du Travail (DGT) explaining the reason for the request. Attach the documents supporting them and send them to the DGT to be verified and processed.
- If the DGT or an approved officer has confirmed that documents submitted are genuine the application will be approved within one month.
- You will be informed of the results by the office, and you will receive additional instructions.
Required Documents For Obtain National Workers Contract Visa
- Three (03 copies of the contract of employment).
- Identification document
- Other documents that authorities may require.
Office Locations and Contacts
Direction Generale du Travail (DGT):
Ministry of Labour and public service
Postal: BP 907, Cotonou Benin
Phone: (229) 31-31-12
Fax: (229) 31-06-29
website : Link
- All employers
- There are no fees associated with the service
- Within one month
The Information You Need
- Name of both parties
- Contact details
- Name of the business/company
- Specifics of the contract
Need to have the Document
- Regarding the labor code of Benin after the signing of the employment contract of both of the participants (employer as well as the employee) the contract should be approved by the minister of labor through the application for a worker’s contact visa.