How To Obtain Parking Card for People With Disabilities In Andorra
- Fill out an application form and a medical assessment form in order to be considered to the procedure. The forms are listed in the “Documents to Use’ section.
- Complete the forms and submit them together with the other documents.
Documents Required Obtain Parking Card for People With Disabilities
- Form of application that you have completed (P3T00) Use an ink pen of black when filling out the application form.
- Recent photo, color white background Dimensions (35 45 mm x 35 millimeters)
- A completed Medical Assessment form (P3T003)
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Health and WelfareEd. Clara Rabassa
AV. Princep Benlloch, no. 30, 4pis
Phone: + 376 874 80
Documents to Utilize
- P3T00 Form for Application Particular Parking Cards for Persons with Disabilities (PDF)
- P3T003 Form for Medical Assessment (PDF)
The Information You Need
- Name of the applicant the passport number, name of applicant, nationality
- Contact details
- Type of application Type: New or renewal
- Information about an applicant’s impairment, as well as the degree of impairment
- The Government of Andorra: