How To Obtain Residence Card In Cape Verde
- It is possible to apply for the residence card if are a non-native of a country that is residing within Cape Verde, this will legalize your residence inside the country.
- To apply, collect all required documents.
- Make sure to submit your request with the other necessary documents.
- Pay the fee that is appropriate.
Documents that are required Obtain Residence Card
To get your residence card first-time:
- The petition is addressed to the general Commanding Officer for the National Police
- Criminal Record Certificate issued in the country of citizenship, which has been transliterated into Portuguese and certified by the consular service from Cape Verde (original document)
- Criminal Record Certificate issued in Cape Verde
- The Medical Certificate is issued by the Health Department
- A certificate issued by the Police Station or Registration Officer responsible for public order in your region of your residence
- A Certificate of Residency issued by the municipality
- International requirements for vaccination;
- Document that proves that you are at Cape Verde,
- Three passport photographs in color
- Photographic copies from your passport (pages that contain information about your identity, visa, and entry stamps in the nation).
Office Locations and Contacts
Directorate of Immigration and BordersContact Contact: +2382600893/261 3205/261
What Are All The Eligibility
Foreign nationals planning to stay within Cape Verde may apply to apply for a residence permit.
Senegalese : 300 ECV
Guineans 300 ECV
Other Nationalities: 5000 ECV
Documentation is needed
The issuance of a residence card is a valid way to prove the residence and stay of a foreign citizen to Cape Verde.
- Cape Verde Government Web Portal: