How To Obtain Travel Passport for Stateless Person In Georgia
- For an application for a passport to travel visit any branch of the Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall.
- Fill out the application form and mail it with your ID card.
- Send your images and the proof that you’ve paid the application fee.
If you’re outside Georgia:
Use the link that is listed under “Office Locations and Contacts” section to contact the closest Embassy of Georgia in the country in which you’re currently. The consular service desk at the Embassy could be able to assist in the process of submitting your request for a passport for travel.
Documents Required Travel Passport for Stateless Person
- Residence card;
- Two biometric images in color (photos could be taken in areas of Public Service Development Agency or Public Service Hall for 3 GEL per set);
- Receipt attesting to the payment of the service fee;
- If renewal is required applicants passports from the previous year.
Office Locations and Contacts
Public Relations Service67 A. Tsereteli Avenue, 0154, Tbilisi, Georgia
Agent: +995 322 2 40 10 10.
+995 32 2 40 99 General Inspection
The number is +995 322 2 40 40 20 for Internal Audit.
A travel pass is given to a person who is stateless in Georgia so that they can get out of Georgia or travel to another country and then enter Georgia.
Travel passports are granted at the nearest branch that is part of the Public Service Development Agency or the corresponding Public Service Hall.
The Document is required Travel Passport for Stateless Person
This document explains how stateless people can apply for a travel pass in Georgia.