Obtain Widowhood Certificate In Oman By Online
- In order to obtain a widowhood certificate you must appear before the Notary Public.
- It is necessary to complete an Application Form to obtain a Widowhood Certificate. A link is included under “Documents to Use’ section, you can use this link to download the application form.
- In the form of application, you must declare that you are a widow, stating the name of your deceased husband as well as the date of his nationality and death.
- Additionally, you will be required to declare that you’ve never been married ever again.
- The application has to be signed by you along with two additional witnesses.
- The application fees must be paid.
- After notarization, your certificate can be sent to you.
Required Documents For Obtain Widowhood Certificate
- The completed application form for widowhood Certificate
- Original ID documents and copies
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Justice – Sultanate of OmanAl Khwair Al Wazarat Street Al Wazarat Street
P.O.Box: Ruwi , 354
Postal Code : Ruwi , 112
The Departments of Notary Public in the Wilayat
Sunday through Thursday, 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
Application: 1 O.R
Documents to Utilize
The Notary Public Service:
A public official whose primary duties are to perform the various deeds that fall in his area of responsibility as well as attest to the legitimacy of signatures, and authenticate the date of the customary documents and any other legal matter that falls in his jurisdiction.
- Date of authenticity of customary documents;
- Inquiry into the power of attorney issued by the notary public departments.
- Notary Public movement outside of department offices to execute the transaction
- Request of Non-Marriage Certificate;
- Applicable for Widowhood Certificates;
- Request for marriage Certificate;
- Request for Divorce Certificate •
- Application to notarize a deed of assignment for a business.
- The nationality of the applicant
- ID Card/Passport No.
The Official Oman eGovernment Services Portal