Open a Bank Account In India By Online
- You can walk in to any Bank branch and request the form to apply for a bank account at the counter for the branch.
- Fill out the application form and attach all the required documents listed on the application form.
- Attach three passport-sized photos when it is requested.
- Be sure your application is filled out with all supporting documents that include your signature. Keep this signature in mind because you will apply it to all of your transactions. If the signature you have entered is not valid it is not possible to withdraw or make deposits or withdraw funds.
- Send the application.
- After the executive has thoroughly checked the application. You may receive an acknowledgement. Keep the acknowledgement on hand.
- In just a few days the account will be opened and you’ll either be provided with a checkbook and a passbook. Based on the state where you reside, if your bank has a debit card facility and you are eligible, you will receive an ATM card and a checkbook, your debit card’s private identification code (PIN) and an internet baking private identification number (IPIN). Change your passwords on the first try to ensure that you do not misuse.
Make sure you register your mobile number in order for the purpose of receiving One Time Passwords (OTP) and transaction messages.
Required Documents For Open a Bank Account
Documents like these are needed:
- Identity documents like permanent Account Number (PAN) or Ration Card, Aadhar Card
- Documents proving residence, like a Voters card Electricity Bill telephone Bill, Passport, driving license
- Size of passport photos
- A completed application form with Signature
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations and Contacts
State Bank of Indiahttp://www.sbi.co.in/
State Bank of Hyderabad
Punjab National Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Central Bank of India
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
Punjab and Sind Bank
You must have a at least a valid address proof and identity evidence documents to create the bank account.
You can open a bank account with any bank that is a nationalized one. The minimum accounts that range between INR 500 up to INR 1000. The amount differs between banks and from state to state. Additionally, if you use only passbook cards and not checking account with a check book, the charges will be different. If you’re using the debit card feature using cheque book, charges will be different.
The validity of a savings accounts in any national bank is lifelong. However, if, for any reason, you don’t make any transactions over a lengthy period of time, in accordance with RBI guidelines the status of your account will be changed to dormant.
- You can get a bank account opened by submitting an application in person
- You need to have valid identification documents such as ration cards pan card, pan card or voter identification card
- It is recommended to fill out the applications forms in person or online and then submit the application to the bank.
- The applicant must submit three to four passport-sized photographs along with the application
- Bank checks the data and your account is established within 7 business days.
- Certain banks will require the introductory period, and others do not.
- Ask the bank in which you plan to apply
The Information You Need
- The full name of the person applying
- The applicant’s birth date
- Father’s Name
- Email ID
- Contact information for permanent and temporary
- Photographs of passport size of the person applying
- Photocopy of the address proof, like electricity bills or Ration card, or electricity bill
- Photocopy of identification documents like the PAN card Aadhar card
The Document is required
- Your hard-earned money can’t be stored with you no matter where you go and is not the most secure method. Your money must be in a safe place and you should have the security of a Bank account with a nationalized bank like State Bank of India, State Bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank, Andhra Bank, Canara Bank etc. Nationalized banks all follow the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- There are a variety of nationalized banks that are available across the country. They all depend on the state. Each bank has its own existence.
Other uses for the document/certificate
You can withdraw, deposit funds, or transfer them to your account at the banks. Additionally, your bank account can serve as a proof of address for a variety of services. If you’re applying for VISA your statement from your bank account is helpful for a period of six months. If you’re obtaining a loans, your transaction history can be very useful.
Reserve Bank of India