Pay Water Bill (Tax) In India By Yourself
- Customers who have water connections from the board responsible are accountable for paying the water bills (tax) towards the relevant board.
- The water bill will be drafted regularly by the board executive.
- Payments can be made in person OR on the internet i.e. via Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card, etc.
- Be sure to have your water bill in your wallet. If not, visit the local bill-paying office and provide your account details to obtain the amount of your bill.
- To pay your water bill in person you must visit your office of your local board. Pay the water bill at the counter that you are at and pay the charges. Authorities will review and take the payment.
- The user will receive with a receipt of the payment received. The receipt will be kept secure to be used in the future.
- The applicant should go to the CSC center to pay the bill.
- Link for contact Link
- Visit the centre in question.
- Make sure to submit your water bill at the counter that you are using and include the charges. Authorities will review and take the payment.
- The customer will receive with a receipt of the payment received. The receipt will be kept in a safe place to be used in the future.
BBPS (Bharath Bill Payment System)
- Follow this link to pay at your local BBPS outlet in accordance with the pin number Link
- Please choose “FIND the nearest BHARAT BILLPAY Outlet” option that is located at the end on the webpage.
- On the page you are on you will need to enter your pin code in the field provided and click the “Pincode” click to access the next page, which has a the contact information of the agent.
- Make note of the closest agent’s address and then pay the agent directly.
- Click here to access the billdesk page. Link
- On the following page, please choose “New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Water” option from the drop-down list in opposition to “Water”.
- Scroll to the bottom, then select the bank you want to use from the drop-down list next to “Payment through” and then click the “Submit” to submit the form.
- Consumers will be directed to the bank’s on the internet transaction site.
- Check the information and follow the information on screen and directions to complete the payment online, if applicable.
- Please save the acknowledgement generated by the system at the end of the document for future references.
- The applicant must pay the amount through banks that are recognized by the relevant State water authority.
- Post offices across different parts of India are licensed to collect payments on the water bills. Locate the nearest post office to which the water bills can be paid.
- In ruralareas, the common method is to pay the water bills in the Village Panchayat office or the “Sarpanch” or another designated authority. You can get the information from your Water board’s office in your area, and then make your payment.
- Mobile wallets such as Paytm, MobiKwik, Google pay, Phonepe etc comes with an option that allows you to pay for water bills. The first step is to contact the local water board and obtain clarification about the wallets that are approved and then make the payment.
Required Documents For Pay Water Bill (Tax)
- Water bill
- Consumer Number / Customer ID
- An old copy from the bill for water receipt. (This will help give the correct information in the event that you don’t have a the current water bill)
- Aadhaar card
In addition to the documents above, authorities could request additional documents or information. You must provide them to process.
Office Locations and Contacts
DELHI JAL BOARD (HQ) ,Room No.306 3rd Floor
Jhandewalan, Karol Bagh,
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For contact details Link
- Consumers are entitled to pay the water bill in accordance with according to the bill that is that is generated each time they use the water.
- The applicant must be a citizen in the State.
- Water bills are issued with the fixed rates for the consumption of the units according to the regulations of the state.
- As an individual consumer, it is obligatory to pay the specified amount, as directed by each board.
- The water bill that is generated during the time period must be paid by the date for payment.
- There is a fee for late payments. Authorities have the ability to cut off the connection.
- The payment will be valid only for consumed water.
- It’s instantaneous
- The water bill that is due to be paid will be updated as soon as it is received.
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- Consumer ID
The Document is required
- One must be able to pay the water bill on the due date of bill made against consumption for the specified period.
- Water is a part of our daily lives more than anything else. Therefore, the user must pay in time.
Information that can be useful
- If you are in dispute with the amount you were charged and you are not satisfied, contact the local board office to resolve your confusion or disagreement.
- It is important to consume water with a sense of responsibility. Not only the price is important, but the quality of this resource requires proper care to ensure it is available to our future generations.