Payment of Electricity Bills In Benin By Online
Application procedure:Customer’s customers who subscribe to BEDC Electricity Plc (BEDC) after receiving their the monthly bill of electricity for services provided by the company are obliged to pay their electricity bill on time by using the following ways of paying.
In person process
Card and cash payments are accepted through BEDC Customer Service Centres all over the country.
Direct Debit payments
Customers may also set up direct debits in the customer services centers. Customers must provide their ID, Bank Debit cards and Bank statement to prove their account number.
- Visit the BEDC Electricity Plc (BEDC) website portal http://bedcpower.com/ and select
- payment option on the drop box select either post-paid.
- You will be directed to the next page. you must enter your mobile or email number, the number of your account and under the drop down box, choose Post-paid. in the next box, enter the exact amount shown on the electricity bill and press continue.
- Then , make the payment.
Download the quickteller app on your mobile and make a payments.
- Visit the BEDC Electricity Plc (BEDC) website portal http://bedcpower.com/ and select payment option on the drop box select either pre-paid.
- You will be directed to the next screen, you must enter your mobile number or email and your meter number, then press continue.
- Enter the amount you want to spend on the token, then proceed.
Install the Quickteller App on your smartphone and use it to purchase the tokens.
Required Documents For Payment of Electricity Bills
- Electricity bill for the month
- The required amount is shown on the electric bill
Office Locations and Contacts
BEDC Electricity Plc (BEDC):
5, Akpakpava Street, Benin City, Edo State
Other locations Link
Hours of operation: 08:00 am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays.
- All Customers’ subscribers who have BEDC Electricity Plc
- The amount to be paid is typically listed on the monthly electric invoice.
- The bill is valid for a month
- The bill is immediately paid upon receipt of the invoice
- Name of the person who is applying
- Electricity Meter number
- The amount to be to be
- Account number
Documentation is needed
- To prevent power interruptions at one’s business or home by Benin Power Corporation (BEDC) Customers must pay the electric bill at the time of payment.