How To Register a Death In Andorra
- Visit the Civil Registry in Andorra. Bring the necessary documents.
- Please fill out the following form: Declaration Form of Death
- Bring in and sign the necessary documents.
Documents Required Register a Death
- A medical certificate for death
- Declaration form for death
- National identity or passport of the person who registered the death
Documents Required to Create Transcriptions in Andorra for deaths that occur abroad:
- A death certificate that is a translation of the certificate issued by the nation in which the death occurred.
- Identity document or passport of the person who is applying for transcription.
- The formalization of demand transcription Civil Registry.
Office Locations and Contacts
Civil RegistryDr. Street. Vilanova, 13
Davi Building, 4 floor
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Phone: + (376) 809 580
Fax: + (376) 824575
What Are All The Eligibility
- the closest kin or a relative of the deceased
- Witness to the death of a person
Documents to Utilize
A Declaration of Death Form:
Instructions A death of a person who has died must be declared immediately at the Andorra Civil Registry.
- Funeral homes can provide you with death certificates in the form of a literal document in order to later complete administrative tasks as needed.
- If someone who is a resident of Andorra or an Andorran citizen dies overseas the death of his family member has to be registered.
Andorra Civil Registry:
Information on Death Registration: