Register a Marriage In Bolivia By Online
- The officer must scrutinize the documents submitted by the groom, bride as well as witnesses and ensure that all documents are in compliance with the requirements.
- The Officer must request that couples to choose the date for the wedding to have this information included within the EDICT DOUBLE as well as VERBAL FORMS DEMONSTRATION OF MARIAGE. The EDICT is kept on display within the Registry Office for a period of five days.
- The official signs the Act Affidavit of Witnesses , and sign witnesses.
- Find out the date of the ceremony, the Official Celebration fills the Act of Marriage Celebration. The document was read at the ceremony.
- Following the reading of Minutes of the Official Celebration of Marriage must sign books with the appropriate spaces to the two parties who signed the contract and witnesses. Then , the officer should sign the book, granting the legality to perform.
- Based on the information about the game Based on the information from the game, the officer will fill out his Certificate of Marriage and Family Book. Then, he will sign and deliver it to the groom.
Required Documents For Register a Marriage
- Identity card.
- Birth certificate or any other proof regarding the date of birth or other evidence on.
- It was (n) You were married (s) prior to your attempt Judgment divorce or a death certificate that proves the death of his previous spouse.
- If one spouse is a foreigner , they must bring your passport, birth certificate which is legally recognized through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and document stating that the person is single, widowed , or divorced, also legalized.
- Photocopy of witness identification.
Office Locations and Contacts
Departmental Directorate of Civil Register as well as Civil Registry Offices of SERECI
- Age (men 16 and women 14).
- Freedom status. (Single divorced, widowed, or divorced)
- Do not have mental illness.
- Not related to each other.
- No links are associated with the option of adoption.
- It is not a crime to kill the spouse of the one who they are planning to marry.
- who have stayed for longer than 300 calendar days after the woman was divorced or widowed.
- The wedding ceremony must be completed within 15 days from the date of presentation of the document to be published in the banns.
As per the Tariff, the Officer was charged:
- Bs. 196 in the event that you held the event in the official office.
- Bs. 346 in the event that the ceremony was conducted in another location.
The costs for these are the marriage certificate, family book , and the divorce decree.
typically, this takes five days.
The Civil Registration Unit aims to declare any civil actions for Bolivian citizens who live outside of the country. This could include those born to Bolivian parents and marriages, or deaths. Registration of these events by the Consulate is validating the civil act in accordance with Bolivian law.
If a wedding is to be celebrated outside for it to be valid for legal recognition in Bolivia it has to be recorded with Bolivia’s Consulate. Bolivia.
The Information You Need
They have to prove before Bolivian official that they aren’t currently engaged to anyone else or have never been married , or the divorce process is finalized that your identity can be proven and that you have never been convicted of any crime in Bolivia. This is accomplished by providing several documents such as an Affidavit of Single-Status in the hands of the Bolivian government, either directly in Bolivia or through the Bolivian Embassy.
Need to have the Document
The Marriage Celebration is a legal act that allows two people of opposite sexes who fulfill the legal requirements are required to appear before a Consular officer to take note of the decision in the book that is accompanied that creates a legal union that is stable and permanentity.
If you’re getting married in Bolivia be sure to have been in contact with the consulate to ensure you can file your paperwork correctly to ensure your marriage is legal.
Only marriages of civil nature are legally recognized in Bolivia. Marriages that are civil can be conducted by an official of the civil registry, prior to or following an event of religious significance.
Information that can be useful
The marriage ban is in the following situations:
- Contextual family relationships such as sibling or parent-child.
- Adoption Relationship Between the Adopter with the adoptionee which includes adoptees of the same parent Adoption Relationship between the adopted child as well as the person who adopted. This restriction continues even after the protection ceases.
- The murderer or murderer of the former spouse: from whom, convicted of murder or homicide someone whom she was married.
- A woman who is divorced, widowed and divorced due to concubinage however, is not able to marry for after 300 days of separated or widowhood. However the family court can permit the marriage in the event of need.
Other uses for the document/certificate
Record The Civil Registry or Consulate grants following registration:
- Bolivian Certificate of Marriage
- Family Book
Only marriages that are civil in nature are legal in Bolivia. Marriages that are civil can be performed by an official of the civil registry, prior to or following an religious ceremony. While the minimum age for marriage is 21 in Bolivia is 21, males are allowed to marry at 16, and women can marry at 14 with the permission of guardians or parents. However, exceptions are made for minors who are pregnant and who have parents who do not allow it as well as for orphans (orphans require permission to marry through their parents or guardianship from the Tribunal Tutelar del Menor and from the Juez de Familia).