Register a Tourism Project In Malysia By Online
- A Tourism-related project can be registered by Malaysia’s Ministry of Tourism and Culture Malaysia.
- The following link contains the forms for application that can be used as well as the checklist of the documents required with an application. The application forms and checklist are available on the right side of this page : The Application Forms as well as the Checklist
- Application forms that are completed can be sent to the office address listed below along with any required documents:
- Ketua Setiausaha
- Kementerian Pelancongan
- Bahagian Pembangunan Industri
- Tingkat 14, Menara 1
- No. 2, Jalan P5/6, Presint 5
- 62200 Putrajaya
- Tourism Project Registration Application Form is available for free and doesn’t require any cost for registration. Tourism Project Registration Forms must be completed.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Tourism and Culture MalaysiaNo. 2, Tower 1, Jalan P5/6
Telephone : 03 8000 8800
Fax: 03 8891 7100
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating hours :
Monday – Thursday : 7.30 am – 5.30 pm, 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm (Lunch Break)
Friday : 7.30 am – 12.15 pm, 12.15 pm – 2.45 pm (Lunch Break), 2.45 pm – 5.30 pm
PUTRAJAYA Taxi 03 8888 4000
More contact information : More information
Other information for the state office : State Office Information
Other related information: Additional Information
Types of Projects
Project for accommodation:
- Resort / Hotel
- Motel / Inn / Rest House
- Vacation Camp
Non Accommodation Project:
- Theme Park
- Handicraft Center and Integrated Cultural Exhibition
- and Gallery. and Gallery
- Marina Park
- Restaurant Tourism
- Central Conference / Exhibition
Different Conditions Related with the registration
The application of tourism projects is evaluated based on their merits at times according to the needs and general characteristics , as the following:
- The market for the project is tourists from the local tourist industry and foreign travelers.
- Tourism companies that are promoted by companies will be registered in Malaysia.
- Tour packages are available to attract attention.
- This project is aimed at improving the image of tourism in the local area and diversification of tourism activities (spin-off).
- The architectural design of the building as well as interior decor projects are based on local culture. is supported.
- This project does not claim explicit or only a membership.
- There is there is no minimum duration of stay is set. There is no notion of time-sharing or ownership for rooms. No part or project has been sold a private property or rented to a tenant for long-term rental.
- If the project is not able to stay the minimum investment for projects is RM10 million, not including the cost of the land.
- Construction projects have to be completed at a minimum of 75% of the time..
Documentation is needed
This guide will give you details on how to submit a project connected to travel and tourism within Malaysia.