How To Register an Automobile In Angola
- Complete an application.
- Complete the form and attach all the necessary documents.
- If your application is accepted, you will be issued the title of a car as document of registration.
Documents that are required Register an Automobile
- Copy of the Vehicle Registration
- Guide to Property Registration for vehicles
- Application approved by the owner.
- If the vehicle is owned by an entity, the ID of the representative of the company’s legal entity
- Photocopy of the Tax Identification Number of the company
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone: 222 69 93 01
Monday through Friday, between 8:00 and 15:30, as well on weekends from 8:15 until 13:00.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
Citizens of Angola can register for free their recently acquired vehicle.
Applications are submitted at DNRN (Registry of vehicle ownership Luanda.
The Document is required Register an Automobile
Registration of vehicles is required for the State. It’s function is to prove ownership of the vehicle and to charge motorists or car owners.
Nearly all vehicles have an individual vehicle identification number however only registered vehicles have a registration plate for their vehicle and have a registration certificate.
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=284