Register as a Building Draughtsmen (Draftmen) In Malysia By Online
- To become Draftsmen or Building Draughtsmen, the applicant must contact to the Board of Architects Malaysia.
- Candidates who meet one of the criteria listed under the section “Eligibility” are required to take an Proficiency Test before they can take an Examination Test and to appear to an interview before the Registration Committee of the Board.
- The completed application form, together with any documents listed under the Documents Required section must be provided.
Required Documents For Register as a Building Draughtsmen
- 2 copies of the most recent photos
- A photocopy of Identity Card or Passport
- Certificates that are authentically verified copies and diplomas
- Testimonials from current and former employees
- Fee for registration in the amount of RM 200.00 and RM 100.00 processing fee by cheque or money order or bank draft made in favour of ‘Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia
Note: All documents submitted must be verified as authentic copies by an Professional Architect registered with the Board.
Office Locations and Contacts
Office address and contact details for Board of Architects Malaysia : Contact Information and Office Address
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Malaysia who meets one of the below qualifications:
- Malaysian Certificate of Education (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) or equivalent, with a minimum age of 18 (18) year of work experience as a full-time worker in the field of building design, under the guidance and supervision of a Professional Architect , or a certified Building Draughtsman. OR
- Certificate in architecture from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) or equivalent, with the minimum requirement of 7 (7) year’s relevant full-time working experience in the the above.
Documents to Utilize
Forms for applications to be used: Applications forms
Need to have the Document
This guideline provides details on how to register as an architect or Building Draughtsman Draftsmen within Malaysia by Malaysia’s Board of Architects Malaysia.