How To Register as Professional In Chile
- Go to https://www.registrocivil.cl/. Go to “Online Certificate”, then choose and click “Professional Certificate”.
- Fill out your form carefully and adhere to the directions.
- Verify the certificate and click on pay.
- The certificate copy will be delivered to your email address.
Apply In Person
- Visit your local Civil Registry and Identification office.
- Complete your registration.
- Attach the certificate attesting that you have a professional certificate.
- Request a professional certification.
- Your name will appear on your ID card. It is mandatory to be renewed to ensure its validity.
Documents that are required Register as Professional
- Professional degrees or certificates with a notarized photocopy issued by a college or educational institution for professionals Chileans
- A notarized photocopy of a professional certificate or a certificate of graduation from a professional or university institute Chileans
- If you are applying for a Professional title, the applicant have to provide a photocopy of a Notary Title issued by Supreme Court, or law degree award to you by the Supreme Court, or copy of the certificate, which has been approved by Notary
- Certificate of an Professional Association, certifying that the person was enrolled to receive daily records from February 7 to 1981, and indicating the date on which he joined the College
- A certificate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or an authorized notary public copy of it with the information about the professional title, as recorded in the Book of Records Professional Titles for the degrees conferred by foreign universities and whose nation has an agreement with Chile for the recognition of qualifications for professional.
- Certificate of recognition of title, issued through the University of Chile or notarized copy of the same, in those who have obtained qualifications in another country, if there is a Convention to regulate the matter
- For the title of doctor, granted by a foreign universities must be accompanied by the title, the certificate of title, or an authorized copy of it, and also the certificate issued by Eunacom (Single Exam of National Knowledge Examination of Medicine Chile)
- The Certificate of Title is issued by Schools and Academies vocational Institutions of National Defense
Office Locations and Contacts
- Telephone Number 800 370 2000
- To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the “Offices and Times” tab.
What Are All The Eligibility
All professionals must be registered.
Professional certificate 1,050$
NOTE: When using HTML0 for an online transactions, a fee of $210 is added to the shipping cost and payment method.
The Document is required Register as Professional
As per Decree-Law No. 630 of 1981, every person who is engaged in any profession, for which the performance is required, must have to be enrolled in an Professional Association. Anyone who earns an education from professional institutes, universities and other organizations with the authority to confer them must be registered as such. Anyone who has received a law degree will automatically be registered into the Register.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/