How To Register with State Tax Bureau In China
- Enterprises and their affiliates, businesses and production departments in other regions of the nation, private entrepreneurs of commerce and industry and other enterprises that are involved in business and production operation (hereinafter known as taxpayers who are engaged in business and production) are required to be able to apply for tax registration with local tax authorities in the area where they are engaged in production and/or business operations.
- Taxpayers are required to obtain the tax forms for registration from tax authorities or tax registration centres and complete them in the manner required.
- Tax authorities or tax registration centers must look over and verify papers, documents, documents as well as tax registration documents filed by taxpayers. They should provide tax registration certifications to taxpayers who meet the standards and then collect taxes registration fees and administrative charges.
Documents that are required Register with State Tax Bureau
- A commercial or industrial license for business or another similar business permit
- The contract or agreement, and articles of association
- The unifying organizational code
- Identification card or passport, or other valid ID proof that proves the legitimacy of the person who holds it or the responsible member of the owner
- Other documents and other information requested by tax authorities of the autonomous region, province or municipal directly under the state council. State Council
Office Locations and Contacts
The State Administration of Taxation Address Yangfangdian Road, Haidian District on the 5th
State Administration for Industry and Commerce People’s Republic of China
Address: 8 Sanlihe Donglu, Xichengqu, Beijing, 100820, P. R. China
What Are All The Eligibility
Enterprises and their affiliates, businesses and production departments located in other regions of the nation, private proprietors of businesses and industries and other enterprises that are involved in business and production operation (hereinafter known as taxpayers who are engaged in business and production) are required to be able to apply for tax registration with local tax authorities in the area where they are engaged in production and/or business operations.
- A taxpayer involved in business and production that has obtained an industrial and commercial license (including temporary license) must seek tax registration in the first 30 days of getting a business license. the tax authorities who have conducted regular checks must issue the tax registration certificate as well as copies thereof (taxpayers who are involved in production or business operations that have temporary business licenses should get a an interim tax registration certificate as well as the duplicates of it from the Tax authorities).
- A taxpayer involved in business or production without a commercial or industrial business license , but who has been granted permission by the relevant authorities to establish is required to submit a tax registration application within 30 calendar days of getting permission to set up from relevant authorities. the tax authorities must issue after proper verification the tax registration certificate as well as the copies of it.
- A taxpayer who is who are engaged in business or production activities without an industrial or commercial company license or an authorization for establishment from the relevant authorities, must submit a tax application within 30 calendar days following the date of commencement of tax payment. Tax authorities tax authorities will issue upon having completed the proper checks a provisional tax registration certificate as well as a duplicate.
- A leaser or contractor with independence of operation and production with independent financial accounting, paying rent or fees to the lessor or owner at regular intervals, should submit a tax registration application to local tax authorities within 30 days following the date of signing the lease or contract and tax authorities must issue a tax registration certificate along with a duplicate of it.
- A taxpayer who is engaged in business or production in a location other than home must submit a tax registration application to the tax authorities in the same city or county in which the taxpayer was operating as a business, or offered service for a total of 180 days over 12 consecutive months, within 30 days following the expiration date of the 180-day limitation and the tax authorities will issue the proper tax registration certificate as well as a duplicate.
- An international company contracting for the construction, installation or prospecting project or providing labor services in China must apply to local tax authorities to be registered tax-free within 30 days following the date of signing the agreement or contract and the tax authorities must issue after proper checks a tax registration certificate as well as a duplicate of it.
- Other taxpayers other than individuals, state institutions and rural hawkers without permanent production sites or business, should submit a tax registration application after 30 calendar days from event of tax obligation to the tax authorities in the area in which the obligation is incurred and the tax authorities must issue after proper checks a tax registration certificate along with a duplicate.
- The name and identification number on the passport, ID card, or other valid ID document issued by the institution, its legal representative or the owner
- The address for your business or home
- The kind of registration
- The accounting system
- The type of production and the business operation
- The production scope and operations
- The total value in capital (fund) or investment
- The production term and operation
- The name and phone number of the chief financial officer.
- Other information that is specified in the State Administration of Taxation
The Document is required Register with State Tax Bureau
All companies and their subsidiaries, as well as branches and their business and production departments operating in different parts of the nation, individuals proprietors of commercial and industrial businesses and other enterprises who are engaged in production or business operation must register for tax according to Tax Administration Law and the Detailed Implementation Rules of that Law as well as the requirements of this procedure.
Information that could be helpful
Taxpayers must be able to present tax registration documents while doing one of the formalities listed below:
- The opening of a bank account
- Purchase blank invoices.
A tax payer must provide the tax registration documents that will be verified against the pertinent details by the tax authorities while performing any other formalities related to taxation.
Other uses for the document/certificate
A taxpayer who has the obligation to withhold tax and who is been registered with tax authorities is able to submit a tax registration application to the tax authority for a tax registration certificate that has been issued for the registration of taxes withholding in the 30 calendar days following the date of the first day of the obligation.
- Tax Law
- State Administration for Industry and Commerce People’s Republic of China
- State Administration of Taxation of the People’s Republic of China
- Ministry of Commerce, the People’s Republic of China
- Tax Law
- After registration that is granted, no department or locality is allowed to impose an arbitrary charges in the form funds or other materials from taxpayers. Each taxpayer is entitled to decline any requests.
- The People’s Governments of provinces municipalities, autonomous regions, and provinces directly under the supervision of the State Council formulates rules for the application of the Regulations according to the regulations and submit a provide a report to Ministry of Finance for the report.