Renew Authorization to Operate a Branch Business or Company In Benin By Online
- It is recommended to visit at the Ministry of Industry and Commerce office. Administrative Secretariat of the Ministry Please refer to the office location and contact section’ below for the contact information and address.
- Take all the necessary forms for application in the office at front, and complete them correctly.
- Attach all documents required (listed below under the Required Documents section below) and
- The application file must be recorded and verified by the staff member who is in charge who will then send you a receipt for the treasure slip.
- The application file will be sent to the Director of the Administrative Secretariat officer for further review, approval, and finally signing.
- Once the processing is completed, that takes between 8 and 11 days, these authorization papers will then be available for applicants in the Administrative Secretariat of the Ministry at the front desk.
- Return to the bureau with your National identity card and returned treasure slip to take the branch renewal authorization documents.
Required Documents For Renew Authorization to Operate a Branch Business or Company
- Request for branch renewal, accompanied by a justification of its merits by the MIC (original)
- Commercial Register of the Branch (simple copy)
- The Statutes and Regulations for the Branch (simple copy)
- Current contract (original)
- All other documents that support the renewal request.
- Valid passport or identity card issued by the National government.
Office Locations and Contacts
MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY and COMMERCE
Address: Route de l’Aeoroport, Cotonou
Tel: +229 21 30 76 45 / +229 21 30 76 47
- Branch Business/company that must renew their operating authorization documents.
- No cost is related to the service.
- The processing time is between 8 to 11 days
- The full Legal name and address of business or company
- The full names of the applicants
- Contact details of the business or applicant
- The address of the residential address of the business
- The type of business
- Information on the Commercial register document issued by the branch
- Information on the branch’s business/company
- The reasons for the demand
- Document identification number for the person applying
The document is needed
- Branch Authorization Operating Documents are issued to branches of companies that permit them to apply for a license for their branch office in Benin.
- These companies must renew the authorization document in order to apply for an operating license for their branch office and benefit from the benefits that come when they have a valid operating license.
- Benin Business Portal: Link