Renew Dog Licence In Bermuda By Online
- Dog owners will receive a renewal notification about four to six weeks before the expiration date for their licence.
- You can renew your licence using any of the following ways:
- In person: Visit your local postoffice. Don’t forget to bring along an expiration notice.
- You can also visit the headquarters in the Department of Environment and Natural Resources to renew your license.
- You may also send the renewal notice as well as your pay to Department at P.O. Box HM-834 in Hamilton, Hamilton,
Note You do not have a dog and you wish to stop the auto-renewal notifications it is necessary to contact Department of Environment and Natural Resources. Department of Environment and Natural Resources.
Required Documents For Renew Dog Licence
- Renewal notice
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Environment and Natural Resources
169 South Road
Paget DV 04 Bermuda
Phone: (441) 236-4201
It is the dog’s duty to renew their license every year.
- The annual fee for a spayed or neutered pet is $25 (you need to present a vet spay/neuter certification).
- The annual fee for an unspayed or neutered pet costs $125 (regardless of the age).
The Document is required
Any dog owner must have a valid licence for the dog. The licences are renewed each year.
Information that could be helpful
Transferring dog ownership
If you decide to give or sell away your pet, it is your responsibility to inform to the Department of Environment and Natural Resources of the new owner as well as the address.