How To Renew Driver License In Antigua and Barbuda
- To renew your driver’s license it is necessary to complete an application.
- Send the completed form in the mail to Commissioner in charge of Inland Revenue.
- Pay the renewal cost.
Documents that are required Renew Driver License
- Expiring or expired driver’s license
- Photo of passport size
- A full medical certificate is from the doctor (if appropriate)
- Form for renewal of driver’s licenses that is completed
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Works and TransportSt. John’s Street
St. John’s, Antigua
Local Phone: (268) 462-0890
International Téléphone: (268) 462-2953
Governor General’s Office
St. John’s, Antigua Local Telephone: (268) 462-0003.
International Téléphone: (268) 462-0003
For other contact information, follow this link: http://www.ab.gov.ag/contact.php
A driver’s license can come with an expiration of three or one years.
The classes of drivers licenses that are issued by Antigua as well as Barbuda:
- Motor cycle driver’s license
- Private driver’s license
- Chauffeur’s licence
The Document is required Renew Driver License
A driver’s license is, unless it has been suspended or cancelled valid for a year at the time of issue. It may be renewed for an additional time period of one year or, at the request of the holder, for a period that is three years.
- The Government of Antigua and Barbuda Website:
- Antigua and Barbuda – The Vehicles and Road Traffic Act: