Renew Drivers License In United Arab Emirates By Online
- Apply for the renewal of your driver’s license by logging in to https://traffic.rta.ae
- Use the online form to complete the form and upload required documents.
- You will be issued an interim driving license which you have to print. You can present an interim license whilst you wait for your original license, which will be issued through two channels: Customer Happiness Centers situated in Deira and Al Barsha.
Through couriers, and an additional cost in the amount of 20 AED.
Mobile app (Dubai)
- You can also get your license renewed using the Dubai Drive mobile app.
- Download the application.
- Enter your personal information.
- Fill out the online application.
Renewal in person by the kiosks or centres:
- Visit a kiosk or a center.
- Make sure you submit all the necessary documents.
- Make sure you pay all fines due at one of the previously listed Customer Happiness Centres.
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Interior – Main Office
P.O Box 398 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Call center number: 800 5000
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: 00971 2 4022 762 , 00971 24415 780
Zayed Sports City Zayed Sports City Khaleej Al Arabi Street
– Near Sheik Zayed Mosque,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Vehicles Licensing Department
Roads & Transport Authority (RTA)
800 90 90
International callers 24 hours a day Call: +971 4 605 1414
Tel: +971 4 284 4444
Fax: +971 4 206 5555
Roads & Transport Authority
P. O. Box: 118899
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- 100 AED to renew driving licenses when the driver is less than 21 years old
- 300 AED for renewal of an driver’s license when the driver is older than 21 years old
- + 20 AED Innovation and knowledge fees
Note: The penalty for delaying renewing the driver’s permit is 10 AED per calendar month, and a maximum of 500 AED.
- License granted to those over 65 years old. Age limit: 3 years
- Between 21 to at least 65
- UAE Nationals 10 Years
- Citizens: 5 Years
- Ages below 21 1 year old or younger.