How To Renew Learner Driver License In Angola
- You can request the procedure at the SIAC service centre.
- Fill out an application form.
- Fill out the form in full with a photocopy of your identification card and medical certificates issued to applicants for driver’s licenses.
- Make payment for the fee of application.
Documents that are required Renew Learner Driver License
- Application is complete
- Photocopy of ID card
- Medical certification for drivers
Office Locations and Contacts
Direco Nacional de Viao e Trnsito (DNVT)National Directorate of Transportation and Transit
Rua do Sanatrio, Bairro Palanca
Phone: +244 936 760 711 / 936 760 712 / 936 760 713
+244 916 047 199 / 916 047 182 / 916 047 365
Servio Integrado de Atendimento ao Cidado
SIAC – Talatona – Via – A2, Luanda
Phone: 222 691 904
SIAC service units
What Are All The Eligibility
Physically and mentally fit physically and mentally
A permit for learners is valid for six months.
It can take 3 days to complete your application.
The Document is required Renew Learner Driver License
If you’ve never applied for a permit before, you might be required to submit a learner’s permit before applying for a license. This document allows you to test your driving (accompanied) before taking the driving test in the real world.
When you receive your learner’s permit, it is valid for six months. If you’ve been practicing driving for the last six months and you haven’t yet obtained an ordinary driver’s license then you must renew your permit to learn. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to apply to renew your license.
- The Government of Angola Website: