Renew of National Identification Card (CNI) In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- Purchase stamp
- (i) The applicant is required for a stamp through the ONECI website, which allows you to visit an ONECI Enrolment Centre and get yourself registered.
- (ii) (iii) Click http://www.oneci.com/ ONECI web Portal link for a stamp purchase option. You will then be directed on the subsequent page.
- (iii) (iii) Fill in the your request form in detail (full name (date/place of birth Mother’s name, date/place of birth, kind of request choose “CNI Renewal” your email adress) then click on the “Buy now “tab
- (iv) Click on “PAY ” and then make the payment online via the organization that is listed on the website i.e. (Orange Money, Moov Money, MTN Mobile Money, Visa, MasterCard) then click on the “payer “tab.
- (v) You can print your receipt. A copy will be sent to your email.
- Visit the enrollment centres
- (i) (ii) Visit an ONECI enrollment center near you along with necessary documentation (listed in the following) and indicate your interest.
- (ii) The receipt must be presented (iii) Present the receipt to your ONECI enrolling agent. After confirmation, you will be enrolled and issued receipt.
- (iii) (iii) Collect the application form, read carefully, since it contains different sections complete it, verify that the details is correct. Sign it.
- (iv) Choose the control ticket number , then be patient until your turn comes around.
- (v) (v) Submit the completed form with all additional documents required to the officer to verify and process.
- (vi) (vi) Your biometric information (finger print and photograph) will be collected on-site.
- The process of collecting the ID cards
- It will send you an email when the national ID card has been made ready to collect, visit the ONECI enrollment center and collect an ID card.
Required Documents For Renew of National Identification Card
- The identification card that is expired (CNI)
- Print the receipt from the stamp transaction
- If they had lost CNI the applicant must submit an image of their birth certificate as well as their declaration of loss, in addition to the stamp of 5 000 CFA francs.
Office Locations and Contacts
OneCICall center (+225)20307940
Toll-free no. 1340
ONECI Enrollmentcenter agency contact link :enrollment center
- The Ivorian’s have an expiring CNI
- Stamp fee of 5000 FCFA
This ID is valid for a period of 10 years, and is renewable after that.
If all the conditions are met If all the requirements have been met, the CNI card process will be completed within 45 days after the submission of application.
The Information You Need
- The full name of the person applying
- Residence address
- Birth date
- The place of birth
- Tribes or communities of indigenous people to which the applicant is a member
- Origin of the place
- Name of the spouse
- Name of parents as well as nationality, tribe, and clan.
- Information about the expired CNI card
Documentation is needed
- Identity cards are a valid document that permits an individual to verify his identity and the validity of his Ivorian nationality. It allows entry into specific countries without the need to obtain an identity card or passport.
- Identity cards are a valid document that permits an individual to verify his identity as well as the validity of his Ivorian nationality. It permits entry into certain countries without the need to obtain an identity card or passport.
The CNI demagnetized card has an electronic chip embedded with the information about the holder. It is available at the request of every Ivorian residents and is valid for 10 years after the date of the issue.
Other uses for the document/certificate
- Opening a bank account or making financial transactions/requesting the approval of a loan
- The process of applying for the passport
- Inscribing in a higher-educational institution
- Request a marriage or death certificates.
- Sign up for an smartphone SIM card.
- Request a driver’s licence
- Request a voter’s ID card, etc.