Renew Seed Sale License or Permit In India By Yourself
- Each holder of a valid seed licenses must submit a renewal application prior to the expiration date of their license.
- Application should be made to the department’s office for agricultural services to fill out an application.
- Make sure you have the proper application form according to the officer’s directions or write it down on a sheet of A4.
- Complete the application and attach required documents listed in our required document session.
- After approving the application Officials will inform the amount that must be paid.
- Applicant must pay the stated amount in the manner that is applicable.
- The applicant will receive a receipt for fees remitted. Keep both the acknowledgment and receipt secure to be able to refer to it in the future.
- This application will be handled through the authorities.
- If an checks on premises that are required authorities will perform the necessary diligence.
- After the license has been prepared by the signature and seal from the relevant authority, the the applicant is notified of their right to pick up the License.
- At the time of registration, applicants can pick up the license.
Please choose the state’s name for the appropriate State Procedure.
Required Documents For Renew Seed Sale License or Permit
- Application form.
- Valid Original Seed License
- GST details
- Site Plan and the Map (Premises Verification)
- Number of the permanent account (PAN)
- Liste of Lab equipment’s
- Information about the seeds that are handled
- Identity Evidence (Voter IDor Pan Card)
- Address evidence
- Map of Location
- The company’s authorisation, if it is available.
- The shop’s documentation and proof of address
- Establishment certificate
- Two passport size photos
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Agriculture,5/9 Under Hill Road,(Transport Authority Building)
Tel. : 23941773,23956381
- A candidate must over 18 years old.
- The holder of a valid licence must apply for this service.
Fees for renewal Rs.20+
Licenses must be renewed each 3 years.
The Information You Need
- Applicant Name
- Contact number
- Address of the applicant’s address
- E mail ID
Need to have the Document
- A seed sale license is required for the sale of seeds.
- It is required to notify the change of address regards to the office/godown to the licensing authority issuing the license.
Information that could be helpful
- Take all the documents you need.
- Take a photocopy of the completed form to use for reference in the future.