Renew Tour Guide License In Belize By Online
- In order to renew your tour guide’s license, you’ll need complete a renewing form with the Belize Tourism Board. The hyperlink to that form will be given under the ‘Documents to Use’.
- Complete the application with the other documents required (see the below list of documents).
- You must pay your $75.00 licence fee.
Required Documents For Renew Tour Guide License
- The completed application form
- A copy of a current Social Security Card certified by an Justice of the Peace
- Original police record (dated at least 6 months after the date of submission of the application and signed by the applicant)
- Original Medical Certificate from a licensed medical Practitioner (dated within 6 months of the date of application submission)
- Valid copy of CPR/First aid certificate/card from a recognized source (BERT, RED CROSS, PADI) verified by an Justice of the Peace
- Two (2) passport-sized photos that have been certified by an official of the Justice of the Peace
- An original recommendation letter from a reputable local Tour Guide Association (letters must be issued and dated within three months of the submission of the application)
- A copy of a current Dive Master or Dive Instructor card from a recognized dive institution that has been certified by an Justice of the Peace (PADI, NAUI, SSI, TDI etc.) (if the applicant holds the appropriate accreditation)
- The proof of payment for the $75.00 fee for license (Note the receipt showing payment of application fees is not a license nor the proof of an authorization)
Office Locations and Contacts
Belize Tourism Board
P.O. Box 325
No.64 Regent Street
Belize City, Belize