Renew Tour Operator or Travel Agent License In India By Yourself
- To renew the Tour Operator Certificate, applicant is required to go to at least the Tourism and Transportation Development Corporation.
- Download your application forms from your local officer.
- Fill in the form with the essential information. Make sure you have all the required documents on hand, which are listed on the “Required Documents” section on this page.
- After filling out the form, attach all the documents that are listed in the “Required Documents” section to the application form.
- Review the application form, and forward it to the principal Secretary (Tourism) at the Tourism Department in Tourism and Transportation Development Corporation office address as listed in the office addresses and contact section below.
- The authorities will then check your application and confirm the documents you have submitted.
- DTTDC officials will be examining the facilities related to the company that is touring and, if they’re satisfied with the standard of conduct, the authorities will grant the franchise authorization.
- The applicant will then be required to pick up their Renewed Tour Operator License on an agreed date.
Select the State name for the appropriate State Procedure.
Required Documents For Renew Tour Operator or Travel Agent License
- Copy of the company Registration certificate, or the trade licence.
- Copy of tour operator’s certification
- PAN card.
- Bank account evidence in the name of the firm.
- Copy from the tax professional at commercial department.
- Tax number for service
- Aadhaar card.
Office Locations and Contacts
Delhi Tourism and Transportation Development Corporation:18-A, D.D.A.SCO Complex,
Defence Colony, New Delhi – 110024.
Phone: +91-11-24647005, +91-11-24698431, +91-11-24618026
Fax: +91-11-24697352, +91-11-24610500
- An applicant with a certification for registration of a tour operator may apply to renew the certificate.
- Tourist operators who don’t have any criminal record or negative feedback may apply.
- Tourist operator that has met the sales goal in the year prior to service.
- The applicant has to renew their license one month prior to the expiry date.
The applicant is required to pay a DD in the amount of Rs.5000(or Rs.5000) as renewal License fee to the account of the Principal Secretary or Secretary (Tourism).
The license renewal is granted for five years.
- The applicant who is approved would have the an option to book DTTDC hotels as well as DTTDC package tours on the internet with the help of the user’s credentials.
- The applicant that has been approved must wear the name board with a common design that is approved by DTTDC and with DTTDC logo and the name prominently on the.
- It is mandatory that the person applying for the visa display the details of all DTTDC available packages, the details of hotels and information about L.T.C services that are accessible in DTTDC guided tours.
- Any cancellation or postponement must be made via online and the charges will be as per DTTDC policy. DTTDC policy.
- Name and address of the company that operates the tours.
- Contact number
- Company name
- E mail ID
- PAN number
- Service Tax number
The Document is required
- A tour operator has to be registered in order to get incentives and concessions offered by the central and state government.
Information that can be useful
- The applicant who has been approved must meet the minimum sales goal each year. If they fail to meet the goal for consecutive years, the applicant will be disqualified and face being terminated.
- A tour operator organizes transportation accommodations, entertainment, and other related tourism activities.