Replace Lost / Stolen Passport In Bermuda By Online
- It is imperative to immediately inform the authorities of any loss to your police station. You’ll need to provide the police report each time applying for a replacement version. If you are located outside of Bermuda: You also must notify that your passport has been lost in the Her Majestys Passport Office immediately. If you require an emergency travel document as a result of theft or loss, e-mail Government House at firstname.lastname@example.org. The emergency travel documents are prepared in the British Embassy in Washington and can take at least a week for process and distribution. There is a link under “Office Addresses & Contacts” which you will be able to click to see the list of British Embassy locations around the world.
- Fill out an application for an additional passport. The link is located under the “Documents to Use” section where you can download the application form.
- Send the completed form along with any other necessary documents.
Required Documents For Replace Lost / Stolen Passport
- The application must be properly completed and countersigned, along with two passport-sized images (one should be properly signed by the countersigner of the form for passport applications).
- A lengthy birth record (no other document is acceptable)
- Identity documents:
- If you are not native to the nation the country you’re applying to then the passport you used to travel with to that nation (permanent resident’s certificate of residence or naturalisation certificate for the country could also be taken into consideration);
- A certified copy of the photo ID
- Documents of parenthood These documents are required when you were born after the 1st of January, 1983:
- Documentation of how your parent became an British Overseas Territory citizen: e.g. the original birth certificate, or the original
- A complete, unabridged marriage certificate (must indicate the marital status of the couple, e.g. bachelor or spinster)
- If either parent was been married before, the divorce document or death certificates from a previous spouse
- Name Changes:
- Should you, or your children uses a different name than the one listed on your birth certificate, provide an official name change document from the appropriate department of the government (or the deed-poll)
- If the name change occurs due to marriage, please show your marriage certificate
- If you’ve got married more than once All divorce documents, marriage and death certificate should be submitted
Office Locations and Contacts
Personal Services Section 1.
30 Parliament Street
Hamilton HM 12
Phone: (441) 295-5151 x1378
British Overseas Territories Citizen (BOTC) fee for passports:
- Issue an ordinary size passport to the British Overseas Territories Citizen to:
- for an adult : $160.00
- A kid (under 16,): $80.00
- The issue of a temporary passport with limited validity to the British Overseas Territories Citizen (processing time is 8 working days) : $127.00
- Express passport service to obtain an interim passport (within one to seven days) for the British Overseas Territories Citizen (fee is refundable only in the event that the deadline for less than days has not been met): $166.00