How to Replacement of NonCitizen Identity Card(MYPR) In Malaysia

Replacement of NonCitizen Identity Card(MYPR) In Malaysia By Online

  • Go to the appropriate authority personally.
  • The application form must be filled in with all the information needed.
  • Make sure you have all the documents required.
  • Pay the fees that are prescribed.

Required Documents For Replacement of NonCitizen Identity Card(MYPR)

  • Identity card
  • Original and a copy of the entry permit
  • Original and duplicate of the passport
  • Original and duplicate of birth certificate for people born in Malaysia
  • Original and copy of the adoption certificate (if required)

Office Locations and Contacts

National Registration Department Malaysia
Ministry of Home Affairs
No.20 Precinct 2
Federal Government Administrative Centre
62551 Federal Territory of Putrajaya
TELE (1MOCC) 03-8000 0800
Fax 03-8880-8288
Below is an external link for the following
NRD Branch
State Director’s contact info
Headquarters Management


The cost of the service will be 40 RM. If the registration is renewed at the age of 25 an additional 10 RM for processing fees must be paid.

The Document is required

This page provides information on how you can request a replacement for your identity cards that are not issued by a citizen in Malaysia.



Leave a Comment