Request a Certificate for Administrative use of BAC or BEPC In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- The applicant must visit for the Direction of Examinations and Competitions (DECO) and the Sub-direction for the homologation and authentication of diplomas.
- Contact the Department of Archives Service and delivery of diplomas at the desk of service and indicate your desire.
- Choose the number for your control ticket and then wait for your ticket number to be called.
- Complete the form and submit it along with documents supporting it (listed further below) to the official who is attending to verify and process.
- Pay the application fee at the bank in-house and you will receive a receipt.
- In the event that the designated official finds that requirements have been met for the applicant, they will be informed of the result and will issue the certificate within 3 weeks.
Required Documents For Request a Certificate for Administrative use of BAC or BEPC
- Print a request form on DECO’s website link. DECO website hyperlink.
- A document of identity (National identification card, identity certificate (passport, Consular card, or national identity card)
- Photographic copy of certificate of success or the transcript of the marks obtained of BEPC or BAC (if feasible)
- Documentation supporting (letter of recommendation or registration certificate) justifying any urgent request.
Office Locations and Contacts
Direction for Examinations and Competitions (DECO)Sub-Direction of Homologation, Authentication and Homologation of Diplomas
Address: Boulevard Angoulvant, avenue Terasson de Fougeres following the Externat Saint Paul.
BP V 276Abidjan
Telephone: (+225) 20328217/20328742/ 20320074
Web site: website
- Anyone who has an BAC or BEPC
- Application fee of 1000 FCFA
This certificate will be valid for life However, you are able to apply again in the event of it becoming damaged or lost
If all conditions have been satisfied, the certification process is completed within 3 weeks from the date of receipt of the application.
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact details
- Identification document details
- Registration number
The Document is required
The certificate for use in administrative matters is a document used as proof of the Administration