Request Authentication of BAC, BEPC or CAP (Educational) In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- The applicant must visit for the Direction of Examinations and Competitions (DECO) for Certificate Approval, and authentication Sub-Directorate Office.
- Contact the Department of Educational Examinations and Competitive Sub-Directorate Educational Examinations desk to express your desire.
- Choose the number for your control ticket and then wait for the ticket number to be called.
- Send the request form together with documents supporting it (listed further below) to the official in charge to be verified and processed.
- Pay the application fee at the bank in-house on which you will receive a an invoice.
- If an approved official finds that requirements are met by the applicant, you will be informed of the decision and issued with the certification within three weeks.
Required Documents For Request Authentication of BAC, BEPC or CAP
- A request to print via DECO’s website link. DECO web site link
- Photographic copy of CNI or Passport, Certificate of Identity or Consular Card
- Photocopy of the pass certificate (if it is possible) Photocopy of decision to approve the CAP for Pedagogical.
- Documents supporting the request (registration certificate or letter of recommendation, among other) justifying any urgent need.
Office Locations and Contacts
Direction of Examinations and Competitions (DECO)Department Diploma Approval and Authentication Sub-Directorate
Address: Boulevard Angoulvant, avenue Terasson de Fougeres following the Externat Saint Paul.
BP V 276Abidjan
Telephone: (+225) 20328217/20328742/ 20320074
- Anyone with any of the following: BAC, BEPC, CAP (Educational)
Application fee of 1000 FCFA
If all conditions have been satisfied, the certification process is completed within 3 weeks from the date of receiving the application.
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact details
- Identification document details
- Registration number
The Document is required
It is a certificate that can be used to confirm the authenticity of diplomas