Request for Phytosanitary (Certificate) Product Approval (Plant Protection Department) In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- The applicant must gather all required documents (listed beneath) and then visit to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development department of Pesticides office.
- Complete an application, carefully read through it , as it has various sections and ensure that you fill it in accurately.
- Send the completed form with any documents that support it (listed below) to be processed and verified.
- Pay the fee for the licence at the local bank on which you will be issued receipt.
- The Pesticides Committee will conduct an inspection of the place in which the product is produced or stored to determine if the establishment conforms to GMP, the most current Best Manufacturing Practice(GMP) regulations.
- GMP status report and test results of the laboratory will be submitted to the Pesticide Registration Committee for their review and the final decision-making.
- The report findings is given an applicant and should any modifications or upgrade is required, Corrective Action and Preventive Action Report (CAPA) report will be issued and you will have to fix the issue.
- If the CAPA is implemented successfully CAPA A follow-up inspection can be conducted by the team conducting the inspection to determine the effectiveness of the CAPA’s implementation (where it is applicable).
- The application will be examined and when the authority or minister finds that there is a necessity to register the product and that all requirements for registration have been fulfilled then it is licensed and be issued the registration certificate within three months .
Required Documents For Request for Phytosanitary
- Request for the approval that includes specific reference to the address and company names of the producer and / or distributer of this mark, addressed to the president of the Pesticides Committee from Cote d’Ivoire.
- The sheets A B, C, and D are completed
- The origin certificate of the product that was formulated
- The authorization letter from the manufacturer to purposes of person who is applying for being able to distribute the item in Cote D’Ivoire
- A summary of the summary in French of the file on environmental of Active material (s) ( the word s) in French
- The basic features for the substance (insecticide or fungicide and acaricide. ) and uses, the plants to be treated and the conditions of usage
- Certificate of analysis or bulletin of the product that was formulated
- The complete formulation of the product inside sealed envelope
- MSDS, or safety information sheets (MSDS) of the product
- Certificate (s) of approval the product’s formulation in different countries
- The fees for application are determined in the Secretariat of Pesticides Committee
- Methods for analyzing the product formulated with an overview in French
- Methods for determining the residues from the formulated product as well as the ingredient that is active (s) with a brief summary in French
- Technical leaflet for the formulation of the product in French
- Model label of the product, written in French conforming to the requirements currently in effect Cote d’Ivoire
- Specifications on the packaging of the product that is formulated in French
- Protocol for experimentation with Cote d’Ivoire of the formulated product
- Model label of the product, written in French in accordance with the standard that are in place Cote d’Ivoire
- Experimentation report written of the formulation in Cote d’Ivoire of the formulated product
- A summary In French of toxicological dossier that contains an active component (s) ( the word “s”)
- A summary of the summary in French of the file containing the residue for the material active (s) and in French
- Appendices that are separate, including the toxicological file as well as the residue file the Eco toxicological file as well as the environmental file of the substance (s) and the ingredient active (s) and studies of the formulated active ingredients and the product.
- A summary of the summary in French of Eco toxicological dossier for (s) the ingredient active (s) of the active ingredient (s). French
- Identification document
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural DevelopmentPermanent Secretariat of the Pesticides Committee Plant Protection, Control and Quality Department (DPVCQ)
Abidjan Plateau Plateau
CAISTAB building, 14th floor (Porte Center Serveur)
01 BP 12243 Abidjan 01, Cote d’Ivoire
Tel: (+225) 20 21 43 03
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information , contact
Permanent Secretariat to the Pesticides Committee
Address Address: CAISTAB Building located in Plateau 14th floor
BPV Abidjan 82 Abidjan
Telephone: (+225) 20214457/20242323
- Distributors who have a distributor license have an account in the Plant Protection Department
- Application fee of 250,000 FCFA
It is valid for five years and can be renewed in the future
If all requirements are satisfied, the certification process is carried out within three months from the date of receiving the application.
The Information You Need
- Applicant details
- Contacts and Address
- The product’s administrative status
- Manufacturing procedure and associated controls
- General product specifications details
- Distributor’s account details
The Document is required
- A person or entity should not create, manufacture, provide distribute or market to public at large any phytosanitary product that isn’t yet been tested or approved, registered, and granted a license by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development department of the Pesticides office.
The purpose of these guidelines is to protect the authenticity of the product for its intended purpose, and to avoid deceiving the general public.