Request the Equivalence of BT, BP, BTA, BEP, CAP or BAAC Certificate In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- The applicant should go to for the Direction of Examinations and Competitions (DECO) for the Diploma Approval and authentication Sub-Directorate Office.
- Visit the Department Educational Examinations and Competitive Sub-Directorate Educational Examinations desk to express your curiosity.
- Choose the number for your control ticket and then wait for your ticket number to be called.
- Complete the form and submit it together with required evidence (listed in the following) to the official in charge to be verified and processed.
- Pay the application fee through the in-house bank and you will receive an invoice.
- If an authority is satisfied requirements are met by the applicant, you will be informed of the result and will issue the certificate within three weeks.
Required Documents For Request the Equivalence of BT, BP, BTA, BEP, CAP or BAAC Certificate
- A request to print via DECO’s website link. DECO web site link
- A photocopy CNI or Passport, Certificate of Identity or Consular Card
- Photocopy of the certificate of success (if it is)
Office Locations and Contacts
Direction of Examinations and Competitions (DECO)Department Diploma Approval and Certificate Authentication Sub-Directorate
Address: Boulevard Angoulvant, avenue Terasson de Fougeres following the Externat Saint Paul.
BP V 276Abidjan
Telephone: (+225) 20328217/20328742/ 20320074
- Anyone with any of the following: BT, BP, BTA, BEP, CAP, BAAC
Application fee: 1000 FCFA
If all requirements are fulfilled, the process of obtaining a certificate will be completed within three weeks from the date of receiving the application.
- Name of the person who is applying
- Contact details
- Identification document details
- Registration number
The document is needed
It is a certificate that can be used to confirm the authenticity of the diplomas of BT, BP, BTA, BEP, CAP or BAAC.