How To Single Status Certificate / Declaration of Being Single In Andorra
- If you’re a single person and you are not married, can you be the identical Civil Registry with the appearance of two witnesses recorded.
- If you are divorced:
- To The Andorran court: you have to confirm that your divorce is registered with the Civil Registry of Andorra.
- If you are a foreign citizen and the marriage which was registered in Andorra prior to the figure: You’ll have to request the exequatur for divorce before the Supreme Court in Andorra and submit a copy of the certificate of your previous marriage, with a the exact statement that is marginal due to the dissolution.
- If you’re widowed, need to bring the certificate of your prior marriage as well as the death certificate of your ex-spouse.
- Residents are required to contact their Consulate.
- Non-residents are able to apply for the country they came from or at your Consulate.
- If you have been married before, you must also present the actual Civil Registry certificate that reveals the marriage was not a success due to dissolution.
- If you are widowed, take along the original document from your previous marriage, as well as the death certificate from your former spouse.
Documents Required Single Status Certificate / Declaration of Being Single
- Passport or national identity card.
- A proof of address.
- If you are divorced by Decree Absolute.
- If widowed or divorced, Death Certificate of the previous husband (and the Marriage Certificate).
- If the name of your family member has changed through Deed Poll the proof is required.
- The applicable fee.
Office Locations and Contacts
What Are All The Eligibility
This document will likely be needed as a supporting document when you’re getting married in a different country.
This form of identification is also needed for work in a foreign nation.
If you’re planning on wedding in a foreign nation and you need a marriage certificate, it can be crucial. It is important to prepare ahead and find out whether the country you’re planning to marry is a signatory nation under the Hague Convention of 1961.
Documents to Utilize
It is highly recommended to follow the guidelines of certain authorities consider important. Anyone who wants to marry abroad will require a special form of documentation. The first step is to sign a declaration that is processed by the local office where marriage certificates are prepared. It must come from the state in which you reside in Andorra. In this declaration will be noted the fact that there hasn’t been any marriages in the last few years.
Because these kinds of documents are required to be used for foreign participation, one requires a local or state-issued registrar’s declaration or account that is authenticated for work in foreign countries.
- Full Name
- Identification number or passport
- The place and date of birth
- Signed by the one who signs the declaration
Need to have the Document
A One-Standard Affidavit,, also called an Affidavit of No Marriage, Certificate of Freedom to marry or Certificate of Non Impediment is a swearing statement that states that you are able to marry.
Overseas wedding authorities usually require additional evidence to prove that the couple is able to get married. This could be an admission in the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages that there is no evidence of the couple having previously been married, or a single status certificate or “No Records Result”.
Information that could be helpful
Andorra has signed the Convention that abolishes the need for legalisation for foreign public Documents(known in the Hague Apostille Convention) on April15th, 1996.
What is an Apostille and the reason it is utilized?
With The Hague Apostille, any ContractingStateof the Convention acknowledges the legality of a public document issued in a different ContractingState in the Convention.
It is a single method of legalisation that involves the application of an apostille stamp, which confirms the authenticity of an individual’s signature, either in the official document or an extension of it.
Documents that have been legalized through Apostille procedure. Apostille procedure are recognized directly in any other member country of the Convention without any further formalities.
The Apostille procedure eliminates the necessity for legalisation by diplomatic force.
On the following link you can find an updated list of countries members of the Apostille: link http://www.hcch.net/index_fr.php?act=conventions.status&cid=41
Other uses for the document/certificate
You might need a Single Status certificate if you plan to marry overseas or if you plan to return to your country of origin to marry. It is a proof that you were married in Andorra within a specific time.
A variety of names for this type of document are available for this document: Certificate of Impediment of Marriage, Single Statement Non-Marital Status Certificate, or A Negative Declaration of Marriage. But, it’s a document issued by the government that contains details that state that a search was completed and that no evidence of marriage has been discovered. It is an unusual document because the process is not always carried out across the state; furthermore this type of article is restricted in its scope of jurisdiction.