How To Transfer Ownership of a Motor Vehicle, Motorcycle or Machinery In Argentina
- Collect all documents you’ll have to provide to be considered for the application.
- The application for transfer of ownership of the vehicle must be filed with the location in which you own the vehicle or motorcycle or other machine is located or in the place where it will be used in the near future..
- Fill out fill out the form(s).
- Complete the form and submit it together with any other necessary documents.
- All fees must be paid.
Documents Required Transfer Ownership of a Motor Vehicle, Motorcycle or Machinery
- Formula “08”
- If the proprietor is married the Form “12” must be filled out. The spouse also has to complete the form.
- Formula “59” to be used for applications for a third-party application.
- Title of motor car, bike or other machine
- Green card
- The proof of registration of the acquirer or buyer or acquirer CUIT, CUIL or CDI
- Photographcopy of the DNI
- Form of Certificate of Transfer Automotive (Ce.TA) for a motor worth $30,000 or more
Office Locations and Contacts
DIR. NAC. DE LOS REGISTROS NACIONALES DE LA PROPIEDAD DE EL AUTOMOTOR AND CRDITOS PRENDARIOS DNRPA(National Registry for Motor Vehicles in Argentina)
1414 AJW C
Subway: Line B (Malabia – O. Pugliese)
Buses: 15, 34, 55, 65, 71, 76, 127, 166, 168
What Are All The Eligibility
Motor machines, vehicles, or motorcycles received as gifts, in succession or by purchase/from sales.
- The owner
- Or the legal representative of the owner.
- Fees are due when you file your petition , but not after your petition is approved.
- The fee can be paid by cash or VISA Electron or Maestro card.
It could take up -48 hours for your request to transfer the ownership of a motor vehicle or machine to be processed.
The law in Argentina gives the owner of the vehicle or the legal representative 10 days to complete the transfer and the time limit may be extended as long as there’s no penalty as of. If the transfer is completed within 90 days at the time of the initial administrative certificate that has been signed, a penalty of $ 52.00 will be assessed annually up to two years, which will amount to the total amount of $ 104.00.
Transfer of ownership has to be recorded in the area in which the vehicle, or machinery is situated or in the place the place where it is expected to be used in the near future.
The transfer of title for the car transferred the new owner(s) is the result of the issue of the green card. This signifies that the new owner of the vehicle does not require an blue card.
- DNRPA Website: