Everyone, good afternoon.
This is the question I’d like to answer, as I am a graduate in Electronics Engineering.
- You should also have a strong understanding of engineering subjects.
- Programming languages such as C++, Java, Python, and many others.
- Data science is becoming increasingly popular. Therefore, I believe that freshers should learn this course.
- Many students learn digital marketing to benefit their companies. This will give you an advantage.
- Udemy offers the course for as low as 1,000 rupees.
- Coursera also offers many courses, many free courses that you should learn during this lockdown.
- Cyber ethical hacking can help you in your career. You can also make a career out of hacking.
- WordPress can also be learned and used to design websites.
- English is a global language that can be learned at any stage of life.
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn languages such as French, German, Spanish, and any other language you like.
I trust this will be more than enough.
We are grateful
The original question was
What are the essential skills for an electronic engineer?