One of those plug-in night lights was a thing I had in my bathroom, to help me navigate at night.
To conserve energy, I used to unplug the nightlight every day. But one day I was curious. How would it feel if I touched one of the prongs while plugging in the nightlight? Although I was aware that I would be electrocuted I decided to do it anyway. So I put my index finger on each prong and plugged the nightlight into its socket. Skkkrrtt….tink! I felt a faint vibration and the sound of electricity arcing through my body. One moment I was standing, and the next I was on the ground with no memory of falling. It wasn’t that I had fallen, but it happened so quickly I didn’t even have time to record my fall.