When I pass my fingers through my blanket, there are sparks of static electricity. Is static electricity harmful?

It’s not harmful for anyone directly, however should natural gas be leaky in your home this could be the ignition which triggered the boom.

It’s unlikely, but we all love explosions. In this case, I’ll include an explosion in a house, captured on a dash cam. This will improve my rating. Enjoy.

The effects of static can be damaging to electronic components, and it’s likely that your phone could be damaged.

Request your maid to place new sheets of static reduction in the dryer starting now to ensure your home does not overheat.

Leave a Comment