There are many opportunities for communication and electronics.
1. You can pursue further education in electronics if you are truly interested. It is rare to find embedded system jobs, so if this interests you there are many companies outside of india that will hire you. There are also govt. There are many govt. jobs such as
2. Communication field is also available to you. You can learn advanced digital communications and join
To be eligible for these government jobs, you will need to pass a written exam and an interview. company.
- Reliance JIO
3. ECE and communication engineers are also required by the Indian Army. There are many jobs that you can apply for. All you have to do is look.
4. You can also join an IT company if you’re interested in programming. India is an IT hub. There is no shortage of jobs in India unless your academic grades are poor. However, you won’t be denied a job if you have a low salary.
5. You can also start your own business. While it may be difficult, there are many opportunities for ECE in India in the future. Govt. India encourages startups.
Passion is key to all that you do.