Basic electronics includes various components of electronics such as Semiconductor Device Physics and Analog Circuits Network Theory. Digital Circuits, Signal & Systems, C programming, and Digital Circuits.
These books are essential for a solid understanding of Basic Electronics.
Devices and Circuits
- Robert L. Boylestad, “Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory”.
- “Microelectronic Circuits”, by Sedra and Smith.
- Ben G.Streetman, “Solid State Electronic Devices.”
- “Integrated Electronics” by Millman & Halkias (Must Read).
- Alexander and Sadiku, “Fundamentals of Electric Circuits”,
- M.E.Van Valkenburg, “Network Analysis”.
- M.Morris Mano, “Digital Design”
- Charles H.Roth, “Fundamentals in Logic Design”,
- John F. Wakerly, “Digital Design.”
Signal and Systems
- Oppenheim,Willsky and Nawab have created “Signals and Systems”.
- Simon Haykin, “Communication Systems”.
- “Let us C”, by Yashavant Kantkar
- Jimmie J.Cathey, “Schaum’s outline of Electronic Devices and Circuits”.
- Hwei P. Hsu, “Schaum’s outline to Signal and Systems”