- Generation: An electrical candidate who is interested in the generation aspect of electrical engineering can apply to join.
- NTPC: Thermal Production
- NHPC: Hydro Generation
- NPCIL: Nuclear Generation
There will be confusion between them again. The BEST PSU will be NTPC because they execute both traditional and renewable projects.
- Transmission: There is no doubt that PGCIL is the best in this sector. They are currently executing projects ranging in size from the World First Multi-Terminal HVDC ( Biswanath Chariali Assam – Alipurduar West Bengal – Agra, UP) to an oldest high voltage substation. A great pool of experts in all areas of the Transmission sector, technological superiority. There are many opportunities at PGCIL.
- Distribution: In the distribution sector, there is no such PSU. This is the responsibility of the state electricity board.
- Power System: This is the most interesting part. If you are interested in any of these, then join POSOCO – Power System Operation Corporation Limited. This new PSU has the same status as PGCIL. This is where all aspects of power system development are carried out, from the generation to the distribution levels. This PSU also plays a crucial role in real-time grid management.
All PSUs are equal in terms of financial and facility aspects.
We hope you find this helpful.